Subscribe

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How To Import a Custom Canon Picture Style

How To Import a Custom Canon Picture Style Video Clips. Duration : 2.43 Mins.


www.learningdslrvideo.com A lot of people have been asking how to import some of these custom picture styles I have been playing with lately. It is really easy, but I thought I would create a quick video on it. At the end of the video I test out a new picture style by Alex Mack called the Digital Cinema Lite. From what I can tell it sits between the Crooked Path Flat and the Marvel LOWc in terms of contrast. I have my picture styles order this way because from standard as you jog the well from Standard to 3,2,1 it becomes less and less contrasty so I can find the correct picture style quick depending on the lighting situation.

Keywords: T2i, 550d, 7D, 60D, DSLR, EOS, Canon, Rebel, HDDSLR, HDSLR, HD DSLR, Premiere Pro, CS5, Dave Dugdale, Camera, digital, lenses, zoom, lighting, tips, techniques, training, setup, class, tutorials, workshop, Learning DSLR Video, video, videózás, Course, Instructions, how to, picture style, drumat, 5280

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright © canon eos rebel